March 08, 2008

I've been sick for 2 days in a row and It isn't really great for me.

But the good news is, I love my really sweet girlfriend.

On Thursday morning, when I was still at home sleeping feeling sick, my sweet girl called me and told me that she asked her friend to take over her shift so that she can come to my house to take care of me!!!

OMG baby I love you!
And and, she came with lunch and all =))

But then on Wednesday night, it was great.
Like, walking from one end of clark quay to another just to find a quiet spot to talk wasn't really tiring anymore with her by my hand.
And talking about days when we're nerds and geeks back in the sec school, when we hardly even talk in class, was really interesting.
And we talked and talked to where we were now. It's kinda really sweet. But yea, she's getting kinda emotional and I love her =)

AND!! She even found a really really meaningful song for me. AND AND.

We got a matching hoodie.

And and!! I really love Azizah Omar.

And this is to her!



I look so lost in the pic, but yea, the message are real!




I had cheetos!





P.S Baby, I know u said this before, but I'm a copycat. You're the best thing that happened to me. Really!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home