February 26, 2008


Today is one week and one day since zeez and I got together again!

And then like her, I don't care what the others got to say about me anymore because I just want to be with the one I love and I'll not be affected by how others will see me. =))

And then and then! My gf's the sweetest person ever lor. And then. She's a rapper, minah, ah beng, ah lian, 10 years old kid, and my sweetest girlfriend that I love. =)))))

And baby, I love you for who you are.
I love the Azizah who's always herself. And I dun think you're weird, stupid or noisy even if u think you are. In fact, I think youre still sweet, cute and beautiful :p

And and, I promise you what I've promise ok?
Love you forever! Great time from now on we'll have...


I'm just really happy =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home