June 25, 2007

hey all!

Hi everyone,

I've been away for the past 2 months or so.
If You see me online, talking to you or whatever, forget me,
It's my clone I've created to take over my daily duties for this past 2 month.

And I can tell you, he suck!

So what have I been doing lately?
I lock myself in my room and created the time travel machine.
And I succeed, and travelled through time!

So I know how exactly I'll look like 10 years down the road(really hot!)
And who my wife gonna be.

So.......... My clone have been taking over my work, hanging out with friends and all. But I think he's loving it anyway. And I heard he even got a new crush!
But he's just sad he didn't get laid.

Neh mind, he dun deserve it. Lol.

So I travelled back in time as well! I tried to change some things a lil here and there, but there's not much a difference so I just leave it there. Boom!

Ok ok...
So now my hair is a little too long, the gatsby moving rubber isnt exactly that good anyway.
I mean, moving RUBBER sounds better for something else.. ahem..con.. cough..dom

Yea, Condom.

Anyway, I've been reading a lot since, and I think I'm so smart!
I even know starfish got no brains!

Anyway, that's it for today, be back soooon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home