February 28, 2008

Yesterday, 27 Febrary 2008.
Was a special night for baby and I.

It's just sooo perfect, plus the fact that I'm with her. =))

We started out as a couple of hopeless romantic, strolling around an island aimlessly while figuring out where to go next. But I enjoyed ever bit of her company. =))

We bought snap! and old maid intending to play by the beach, which was really cute.
We arrived at the beach as the sun sets, it was really beautiful. Holding hands, hugging, strolling and kissing by the sea, at the most southern part of Asia, was really really sweet.
Suddenly we're not a couple of hopeless romantic anymore.

Oh! And we're hot.

Then we head to catch the second show of song by the beach. It was a brilliant act made up. And even more when watching while holding the hand of my love one.

Then we headed to coffee bean to share a cup of our favourite drink. Which was sooooooooo sweet.
Chocolate muffin which was SOOOOOOOO sweet as well. haha!

Oh and playing snap with was really memoriable too. And we had a draw. =P

Last night was just so special. It's the happiest night I ever had, I swear. And in her words "tonight was spectacular".

Thanks baby, I love u forever. =))

Oh! And thanks to Adil for something!


P.S We were still hot on the way home. hahahahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home