March 04, 2008

Response to Human

Dude. I'm her boyfriend, and I know who my girlfriend is.
And if you are a man, which I'm hoping u are, step out and tell us what the fuck is your fucking problem.

And if you're saying about people doing nasty things, ask the other party. Faiz.
He' the one who dosent respect a girl for who she is.

And worst still, he even dare to beat up a girl. For this case. My girlfriend.

Then, he even threathened girl about 'something' that we don't know after they brok up. What a man is that?

Now faiz. If you want a fair share of threathening, I'll return the punch and slap u gave my girlfriend one day. And dude, trust me I can. And we know u know who Human is, but you're not stopping it and called us to 'not get bothered by it" so I guessed u somehow approve of that kind of treatment to a girl too? Anyway you're an asshole who think you're some big assshot having the right to abuse your gf. ex-gf now, to be exact.

To me, u know what it looks like? A jealous ex boyfriend mad about his ex girlfriend finding another boyfriend because you're too sucky to be hers.

And human, I hope you know you're speaking up for what kind of man he is. And It's fucking disrespecful to make such fucked-up comment on someone's public blog. You know what. Go mind your own business. You're saying this is not my business? Get your facts right. I'm Azizah's boyfriend. And someone's bothering my girlfriend over her past relationhip.
Get the link?

Now, if you're not a busybody tell us who the hell are you. In case you're not a man.

And I dont think accusing about people loosing their virginity and stuff if a very good thing to do. Even through the net. We've got the tagbard saved. Legal action can be done. And trust me we know what we're doing. And I know what I'm saying.


And we made out? where's your prove? If not fuck off.
Untill you know what are you talking about.

Oh, and I still hope you'll step out. It saves trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home