May 22, 2007

tell me now

How long now?!
Ok, very long.

Time is moving too fast, I can hardly catch it!

Work is like so routined. But good money anyway.

Last fri I went to the grant magic show in rp!

Well, Ok la.. Not as smooth. And It's just sad. Like. Jeremy pei got the worst day in his performing life I think. Lol..

He's sick, then fire, then loose his concentration..
His face is all red!

But I'm just impressed how he carried on with his stuff, being professional.
And end it with a big wide smile.

But I couldn't get to speak to him a lil aft tt as he went off straight thru e loading bay aft the show. ahh

But Karl is really hot on stage. LOL

And yea.. I hope the stage lights man is not alive after the show.

So tired.

But I got this picture yixiang caught me trying to be funny. But It looked weird after that. lol






Till the next one.
Fume

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home